luni, 7 februarie 2011

Holiday

This holiday was the same as my last one. Actually every holiday of mine is the same: quite boring. All I did was watch TV, read some books(because it was for school), more TV, and after all the good films from tv were out, I stayed at the computer, watching more films and tv shows(I've watched "Wild Bunny" again&again-because it was so damn funny). All of you who know the show must agree with me. (I liked especially the last episode, were the boys parodied Brown Eyed Girls' Abracadabra)-but still I never wanna watch that episode again: it's funny only the first time when you watch it. The rest of my holiday it was okay, I've listened to Bruno Mars's song"The Lazy Song" again&again, wondering why the lyrics are so identical to what I was feeling "today I don't feel like doing anything". Even if I didn't have fun on my holiday, I'm still waiting impatiently for the next one to come, hoping that it will be more than just one week.
 Actually it didn't snow, but these photos I took them in the winter holiday and I thought they seem nice.


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu