duminică, 9 ianuarie 2011

I Am Number Four

"I Am Number Four" is one of the 2011 films that no matter what genre you prefer, you definitely must watch it. Besides that, "Stormbreaker"'s number 1 spy from all over the world plays in it and that should be when you say "I have to watch this movie!!!" (so do I). But let's be serious, it doesn't really matter who starres in it as long as it's a good and serious actor. And let me tell you that Alex Pettyfer isn't just that. Although he may be not known by thousands of people and probably didn't won any oscar, but he's very devoted in his work. So far every movie I've seen him in ( and I've watched them all!) brought a smile on my face and made me want to watch more. He's only 20. He has a lot of time to improve his acting skills. Back to where I were, the film looks very promising. I will definitely be the first one to buy a ticket to watch it on a HD screen. You should do the same.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu